Friday, 6 October 2017

Pixi Beauty Haul

Hello, I'm back after what feels like forever. I started a new job at the beginning of August and I work a lot more hours that I used to, so I don't have as many days off to dedicate to my blog unfortunately. I'm still here though and I still have a crazy passion for all things beauty related, I'm probably going to reduce my posts to about once a week with the occasional extra if I can. Recently, I went on a bit of a Pixi spending spree so I'm sharing my thoughts on what I picked up!


Firstly, I picked up a backup of the Hydrating Milky Mist. I honestly love this spray so much, under or over moisturiser it adds a boost of hydration to my skin that I cant seem to put my finger on. It has hyaluronic acid in it, which can hold up to 1000x its weight in water or something crazy so that probably has something to do with it. To go along side this I picked up the Hydrating Milky Serum, which has quickly become my favourite both morning and night. Its super lightweight and really helps my moisturiser sink into my skin, it doesn't affect my makeup during the day either. I finally picked up a full size of the Glow Mud Mask too, I had a few minis that I've used up and kind of missed having this in my stash. It does a really great job at clearing my pores and generally pepping up my skin when its looking a little less than fab. Another mask I've been dying to try is the Peel and Polish, which I'm kind of on the fence about. I don't usually rate manual exfoliators but I do enjoy this when I smooth it over my skin without massaging it in as suggested. Sometimes this is a little harsh for my sensitive skin so I cant use it too often or my skin would start a riot. Two products I have been crazy about are the Glow Mist, which is the hydration of an oil in the convenience of a spray that you can even use on top of makeup. I usually like this over my serum and under my moisturiser to give my skin that little something it usually needs after a long day. Secondly, I'm obsessed with the Beauty Sleep Cream, it smells like lavender and when I use it I always wake up with incredibly soft skin which is a dream come true for a dehydrated skin type like me! Pixi is absolutely my favourite skincare brand and I highly recommend trying some of their products if you haven't already hopped on the Pixi train to fabulous skin. I'll be back with more posts soon, I promise! Please bear with my while I find a blogging schedule that works around my 50 hour weeks.

You can find Pixi at Cult Beauty, my favourite website to shop!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig