Sunday, 4 June 2017

Empties + Mini Reviews (June 2017)

I honestly can't remember the last time that I did an empties post so I'm going to make the effort to make it a regular thing, I love reading these posts so I've started to save up the bits and pieces that I finish to share with you all. I took inspiration from Danielle who always writes the best empties posts!



Most of this stuff you've probably seen on my blog before, as I tend to go through the things I love super quickly! Some I feature more than others but I think its good to round these things up now and again.

1. Boots Botanics Micellar Water - I love this stuff, I use it every morning to remove any left over residue from my eye makeup that I didn't quite get off the night before and I usually end up swooping it over my whole face after cleansing in the morning as well. Its not the best micellar water I've tried but I've repurchased it due to the fact that it doesn't irritate my super dry/sensitive skin.

2. Original Source (Vegan) Cherry & Almond Milk Shower Gel - I love most of the OS shoer gels and this one was just as amazing as I'd hoped, I love the scent so much and theres already another one of these in its place in my shower! I love that these are vegan and they always lather really well without being drying or stripping on the skin.

3. Pixi Nourishing Cleansing Balm - This is definitely one of my favourite cleansers, it has a nice scent and it removes makeup effortlessly as well as making my skin feel soft and hydrated - again because I have super dry skin! I'm definitely going to pick up another one of these once I've finished a  few other cleansers in my collection.

4. The Body Shop Virgin Mojito Shower Gel - This wasn't my favourite shower gel ever but it got the job done. I felt clean after using it and the scent was nice and refreshing but I don't think my eczema was a fan as it felt like it made my dry patches on my arms more obvious.

5. Soap & Glory One Heck of a Blot Primer - I liked this primer, it had a nice smoothing effect on the skin and made my foundation go on easily but I don't think it did much for improving the longevity of my makeup. I've since purchased a new primer from The Orinary which does amazing things for my skin so I probably won't pick this up again.

6. Beauty Blender Solid Cleanser - I love the scent of this and I love it for cleaning my small eye makeup brushes but I've found other cleansers now which I find clean my beauty blender much better. I've still got a few mini samples of this so I'll definitely use them up but this is quite pricey and although I used to love it, I've found things I prefer these days!

7. Kiko Volume Attraction Mascara - This is my 3rd, maybe 4th tube of this mascara! I love it so much.  It gives so much definition and volume to my lashes without making them look clumpy or spidery that I think I will forever repurchase this!

8. NYX HD Concealer - Another all time favourite, I mix this with the Seventeen concealer to create the perfect under eye concealer for me. I also like this alone for covering spots and its very high coverage without looking heavy on the skin. Its another one of those products I'll probably purchase forever.

9. Seventeen Stay Time Concealer - I love this concealer because its super pale, so if I'm looking to highlight under my eyes this works really well mixed with the NYX concealer. Its pretty good on its own as well, its great coverage for the price. I do find I have to set this with powder or it does tend to crease but other than that I have no complaints!

Those are my empties, let me know if you've finished anything you love lately!

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig