Friday, 16 June 2017

Current Makeup Bag

Hello everyone, little late to bring you this post but I feel its still relevant none the less. Its been a while since I shared whats in my makeup bag, and the products are even changing so heres a little glimpse as to what I've been using my face lately.




L-R Angel Food Cake, Pose, Kittenish, Brave, Soar
For my base I've been staring with The Ordinary High Spreadability Fluid Primer, which creates a very smooth canvas for anything you apply on top. This is one of the only primers that I feel makes a significant impact to how long my makeup lasts, as long as I really massage it into my skin first. For foundation I've been using the Vichy Dermablend Foundation* which is pretty heavy duty (for me, anyway). I've been mixing it half and half with my moisturiser before applying and it makes the consistency much easier to work with and I still feel I get all the benefits of the full coverage, it just makes it easier to apply. I've been breaking out a lot lately so I've been needing something to keep my skin in check. For concealer, as always, its the Seventeen Stay Time Concealer because it really just does everything I need. I won't talk about it too much as you guys already know I absolutely love the stuff! Brows have been kept simple, I'm trying to grow them out, so I've just been going in with the NYX Micro Brow Pencil and the Seventeen Clear Definition Mascara which helps to keep the hair in place. This isn't the best clear mascara I've tried but it does the job enough to help set my brows a little more than usual. I always warm up my cheeks with the Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer, it smells amazing and I absolutely adore the colour. I've been keeping my blush fairly neutral and using the Natural Collection Peach Melba just to add a bit of something that isn't too heavy and then topping it off with the middle shade from the Barry M Illuminating Highlighting Palette. I really like this highlight palette for everyday makeup as the highlighters aren't too intense and look really soft and natural on my skin, but I definitely still look like I've got a glow! To set my base, I recently picked up the Seventeen Miracle Matte Pressed Powder. I'm still testing this out but so far so good. It seems to be keeping everything in place so I don't have any negative first impressions of it. I always set my under eyes with the Ben Nye Natural Set Powder (not pictured) as its the only powder that really keeps my concealer from creasing, honestly cant get enough of the stuff! As you all already probably know, the Kiko Volume Attraction is my favourite mascara, hands down the best mascara I've ever used. For eye makeup I keep things pretty simple. The Natural Collection Milk Chocolate Eyeshadow usually goes through my crease and tend to highlight my inner corner and brow bone with the lightest shade from the Barry M palette. If I'm feeling some extra effort I'll use the Soap & Glory Supercat liner to create a wing but most days I tend to go without. Lips have been a bit mix and match, depending on how I'm feeling. Mostly its the Barry M Matte Me Up Lip in Pose as it lasts all day but I've been reaching for Mac Soar Lip Liner and Brave Lipstick a lot too. Also reached for a lot is the NYX Butter Gloss in Angel Food Cake and my Mac Patent Polish in Kittenish. All have similar mauve/pink vibes but thats the kind of look I love on an everyday basis.

Let me know whats in your makeup bag at the moment!



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig