Tuesday, 23 May 2017

Easy Makeup For Spring & Summer

Now that we're in full swing of the spring-summer season, I thought it would only be right to collate some of my favourite makeup picks for this time of year. I don't like anything heavy and I don't like anything that takes a long time to apply, so if you're a fan of that kind of thing then keep reading!



For base, I like to keep it simple and lightweight. My favourite foundation for this time of year is definitely the Pixi Flawless Vitamin Veil, its very bendable and feels super light on the skin. Its not the best coverage but it definitely evens out my skin tone and gives it a very smooth look. Its always the NYX HD concealer, no matter what time of year because it gives the best coverage with the most natural look - its an all time favourite. I also like the Bare Minerals Concealer for under my eyes too, if if not doing anything heavy, then a little blend of this works surprisingly well to cover my dark circles. Cheeks are kept super easy with the Clinique Chubby Cheeks Contour, Chubby Blush in Robust Rhubarb and the Chubby Highlighter. All have a very smooth consistency and theyre super, super blendable. The contour stick looks absolutely terrifying when you first apply it, but its a lovely shade for warming up the skin or adding definition. I also love the peachy shade of this blush too, its pretty much my idea of perfection in the spring/summer. Another cheek product that I bust out at this time of year is the New CID i-glow in Coral Crush, its very sheeny on the skin so it really makes you look like you're glowing from within. I never feel the need to highlight when I wear this because its just so pretty and glowy without being glittery. Keeping it easy with eyes comes in the form of the Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Scorch, a beautiful bronze that looks so nice as a replacement for black across the lash line and the Makeup Forever Aqua Cream in Satin Brown, which looks dark in the pan but can totally be blended out for a pretty bronze glow to the eyes. Lips are always tinted lip balms for me during the day, I love the Benefit BeneBalm as its super moisturizing and the colour isn't too harsh.

What are your favourites for this time of year?

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig