Friday, 31 March 2017

March Beauty Favourites

I feel like this year has flown by, but then again I think I've said that every month of this year. I've not been blogging as regularly as I'd like but I always like to try round up my favourites if I can. This month I didn't really try anything new but I've been making a point to try and get the most out of the products that I already have in my collection.


First up, I don't know how many times I've mentioned it but I'm still head over heals for the NYX HD concealer, its so full coverage but so lightweight on the skin that I just cant stop using it! I've also been reaching for my Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer a lot too, the shade is perfect for my pale complexion and it never looks to warm or too cool on my skin. It adds a lovely but of colour to my face and it also smells amazing which is an added bonus. For eyebrows I've been favouring the NYX Tame & Frame Brow Pomade as it has a really smooth and light texture. Its not super opaque in colour which I've been really enjoying - it stops me going a little too bold with the brows! It also lasts all day which I really appreciate. Lips have been all about Mac Faux, its the my lips but better shade I think I've been looking for this whole time. The Mac lipstick formula is really nice too so I can wear this pretty much all day without suffering from super dry lips. A friend gifted me the Urban Decay Ultimate Basics palette at Christmas time and its one of those palettes that I've actually ended up using pretty much everyday. It has a great selection of matte shades which are super handy for creating pretty much any look, I'm always looking for new colours to add as a transition or to put in my crease so I find myself using this pretty much all the time. The Urban Decay eyeshadow formula is by far my favourite too. If you haven't tried the Barry M Molten Metal nail paints then you're seriously missing out. This is the prettiest gold nail polish I've come across and it pretty much looks like melted metal on the nails which is so beautiful. Ouai are quickly becoming my favourite hair brand and the matte pomade has been in my daily routine for quite some time now. It has a strange, waxy like texture that makes it great for smoothing flyaways as well as adding through the ends of the hair to break it up and add some texture. Ouai is a brand I cant wait to try more from!

What are your favourites this month?

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig