Monday, 20 March 2017

Daily Makeup Favourites

Hello everyone, I remember doing a post last year about some of my daily makeup favs so I thought I would revisit the topic and let you know what I pile on my face the most these days. Some of the products might be the same but theres definitely a few new bits and bobs that have been added into the mix lately.



For my base, its still pretty much always the Nars Velvet Matte Skin Tint just because it gives me everything I could want and more. Its medium coverage, its light on the skin, its super blendable and it lasts all day on me. It also doesn't emphasise any of my dry patches which is a huge bonus in my opinion! Concealer is still the NYX HD Concealer, which probably doesn't come as a surprise to any of you. Its very similar to the Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer but its only £5 and gets the job done just the same. For bronzer I've been mixing things up a bit and have been using the Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer which I absolutely adore. It smells so beautiful and the colour is a perfect not-too-warm-not-too-cool shade that I find very flattering to wear. For blush I've been all about the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Diffused Heat. Once swirled together on the brush its a very pretty pink with hints of peach that brightens up my complexion in an instant. For highlight I've been back on the Laura Mercier Radiance Baked Powder in - Highlight 01. I honestly don't think I'm ever going to find anything to replace this, its just the most perfect highlight to be honest. You can add a light layer to give you a natural sheen or you can go all out and blind everyone (which is my personal favourite way to apply it), it just looks so beautiful on the skin and isn't packed with any unnecessary glitter. When it comes to eyes and eyebrows the Kat Von D Shade and Light Eye Palette is what I've been reaching for since my birthday back in November last year. Theres a nice mix of warm and cool tones meaning I can use it for both my eyes and filling in my brows if I want to. Mainly on my brows I've been reaching for the NYX Tame and Frame gel but I usually end up using a combination of both to get the look I want. I've also been a fan of the Too Faced Sketch Eyeliner for quite some time now too, I find the tip is really fine so I can create a cat eye super easily and mascara is probably always going to be the Kiko Volume Attraction because it makes my lashes look fabulous. On my lips I'm all about Brave and Faux from Mac, as they're both really easy to wear shades that are both very much 'my lips but better' shades which are ideal for a daily basis.

What are your current everyday favourites?

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig