Tuesday, 19 January 2016

Instagram Makeup Roundup

Hello lovelies! Today I thought I'd share some of my Instagram pictures with you all as IG has quickly become my favourite social media platform. I find so much inspiration from makeup artists there and its really got me into doing some makeup looks of my own. I thought I'd show some of the looks I've done in the hope that maybe it'll inspire some of you too!








If you guys like these types of posts, I want to know what you want to see more of. Do you like more everyday looks? Grunge, glam or crazy colourful? Let me know as I want to really explore lots of different options. If you're not following me already, you'll find me @claresloves where I share a whole variety of snaps from my life! If you follow any inspirational accounts, let me know what they are in the comments below too. I hope you enjoyed this different type of post here on the blog today too.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig